Term & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1: Identity of the Entrepreneur
Coone Store, a division of DWX BV
Business address: Gelmelstraat 92/8, 2320 Hoogstraten
email: [email protected]
Company number: BE 0785.321.995
Article 2: Applicability
1. These terms and conditions apply to every offer of Coone Store and any agreement reached at a distance between Coone Store and consumers.
2. Before the agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions to the consumer shall be made available through the site. If this is not reasonably possible,before the contract is concluded, there will be indicated that the general conditions are available for inclusion of at the entrepreneur and will be sent free of charge as soon as possible, at the request of the consumer.
Article 3: Order
1. Coone Store accepts orders by entering your order on the website. We wil reserve the right not to deliver completed, incomplete or unclear orders. Orders are processed in order of receipt and delivered as long as stocks last.
2. Coone Store reserves the right to refuse an order or to connect extra conitions to the order.
3. Your order implies acceptance of the general conditions.
4. After every completed order follows a confirmation email to the email address provided by the consumer. Coone Store is not responsible for the proper receipt.
5. Coone Store is not liable for any maintenance or abnormalities in the stock. If the ordered item is unfortunately no longer in stock though indicated as ‘in stock’ on the site Coone Store will inform customer at once and make him an alternative offer.
Article 4: Delivery and Transport
1. The mode of transport for delivery shall be determined solely by Coone Store. Customers can choose between receiving options if offered by shipper.
2. Coone Store consumers will notify the shipping costs on invoice for payment.
3. Coone Store aims to submit a transport offer as favorable as possible based on a combination of the lowest price and acceptable delivery period.
4. Coone Store can not be held liable for late deliveries, however will endeavor to deliver in accordance to market-standards.
5. Transport of items ordered will be made to the address specified by the consumer.
6. Coone Store is not liable for errors in addresses or for the incompleteness thereof. If orders are returned, by errors in address or an awkward issue for conveyor then Coone Store reserves the right to claim customer for the shipping-costs of the new sending.
Article 5: Think Term & Return
1. Consumers have a cooling off period of 14 calendar days, commencing on the day following on the receipt of the order.
2. During the reflection period the customer is entitled to review the ordered items on quality and performance. Returned items will only be accepted in new state and provided with original labels.
3. If the customer wishes to return (one of) goods during this cooling off period he has to send them back before the end of the 14 calender days period dated by the registration of the shipper when returning it. All returned items should be undamaged and have to come along with a copy of the invoice.
4. Please send your questions or requests via 'My Account' using 'Tickets'. The question we receive is so associated with your invoice and data. So we can proceed faster. You can also express your questions and desires via [email protected]
5. Customers from Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and France will get a return label sent by mail.
6. Customers outside these four countries wil get a return label after settling a return-fee in mutual agreement.
7. In case of incomplete delivery, faulty delivery or the delivery of a product that does not meet the quality standards:
Within the EU consumers will be exclued for extra costs for return and re-delivery.
Customers from outside the EU will be given a solution in mutual consultation and agreement.
8. In case of "normal" exchange Coone Store is not automatically responsible for the costs of the re-sending of the desired article.
9. Return shipping is entirely at the risk of the customer.
10. The purchase price of the returned item(s) will be refunded within 14 days but not before we have received your return parcel or proof of your returned shipment.
Article 6: Payment
1. All our invoices are payable irectly when ordering. Cash On Delivery is not among the possibilities.
2. Coone Store offers customers to pay through various payment methods: Paypal, Bancontact / MrCash, Visa, Mastercard, Sofort, iDeal
3. These payment methods are indicated at the check-out and as a choice offered to customers.
4. When paying customers engage automatically an agreement with the parent company DWX BV.
5. Refunds of returns will be made within reasonable time and on the same account from which the consumer has paid from to Coone Store.
6. If you wish to pay in a different way than firstly chosen by you, customer can log into his account. Behind your bills you will find a ‘pay’ button. There you can choose the payment method which suits you best.
7. No extra costs will be charged for any payment-method.
Article 7: Privacy
1. Customer data stored in a processing is used for internal, automated processing in the context of responsible customer and our business operations. Such as order processing and for sending our own offers. We provide no data to third parties that affect your privacy.
2. The customer, of course, has the right to improve his/her data. Who can be changed after logging into the Account.
Article 8: Miscellaneous
1. Coone Store is not responsible for cases of accident or force majeure. In these cases, the mutual obligations are suspended.
2. In case of dispute Belgian law applies. Disputes which were not be able to be settled amicably shall be submitted to the Court in Turnhout.